What is Vanquish?
Radio frequency (RF) technology is used to heat and eliminate unwanted fat cells at temperatures ranging from 100℉ to 120℉ causing fat cells to rupture and die. The results can be seen after only one treatment; however, 4 treatments (every 3-4 days) are needed for optimal results. If additional fat removal is desired, a patient can undergo two more sessions to remove extra fat.
Each Vanquish treatment takes an average of 45 minutes to complete. Patients report a feeling of warmth similar to a heating pad with no sensation of pain. During treatment it is recommended that patients remain very well hydrated and drink 8-10 glasses of water the day before and day of the treatment as well as 2 days after the treatment.
Watch this video on Vanquish as seen on Real Self:
Advantages of Vanquish
- Can treat the largest area of fat in the industry
- Comfortable with no anesthesia or downtime
- Takings off unwanted inches
- Can be used on men and women – couples often get treatment together
- 45 minute sessions scheduled every three to four days
- Outstanding safety record with only mild to moderate redness
- Swelling for only one to two hours after treatment
- No surgical intervention, recovery time, anesthesia or sedation is needed
At the end of a 4 treatment regiment, patients see and feel a difference in the size of the treated area(s). Many patients report that their clothing fits looser around the waste and the infamous muffin top has been decreased or eliminated. Vanquish is not designed to be an alternative for weight management. Ideal candidates for the procedure are individuals who are in good overall health. It is imperative that candidates eat well and exercise regularly in order to maintain the results of Vanquish.
Goodman Dermatology is located in Roswell, GA, servicing patients from Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek, Canton, Dawsonville, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Northeast Cobb County, East Cobb, and Woodstock. If you are looking for a painless, safe and permanent way to remove unwanted fat without the risks of surgery call Dr. Marcus B. Goodman for an appointment today at (770) 754-0787.